Stewart Title Guaranty Company and Stewart Title Company are wholly owned subsidiaries of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), a customer-driven, technology-enabled, strategically competitive, real estate information, title insurance and transaction management company.
- Established in 1893. Headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Stewart Title is one of the largest title companies in the industry. Stewart provides title insurance and related information services required for settlement by the real estate and mortgage industries throughout the United States and international markets through a network of owned operations and Stewart Trusted Provider title agencies.
- Stewart also provides loan origination and servicing support; loan review services; REO asset management; home and personal insurance services; tax-deferred exchanges; and technology to streamline the real estate process.
- Stewart delivers global title insurance policies and escrow services in international markets through our network of regional offices in Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, the United Kingdom and the U.S.
- Stewart is part of the Title Industry, an important part of every American’s life, protecting people’s investments in their homes.
- Stewart is prepared for the future. Our deliberate and steady growth has provided a financial position that allows us to continue innovating and spending on key initiatives which will propel us forward in the real estate space.
- At Stewart, we are constantly working to evolve and improve the experience we provide to our customers - as shown by our leadership in eClosings